Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February 7, 2011--Sent from my iphone...ipad?


(Regarding the subject line:  We asked her if she knew what an ipad was.  I don't think she does!)

Delia came to churrrrrrrrrrrrch! She came all by her little self after being on vacation for a whole week. Tonight we have a family home evening with her and two members. It’s gunna be a success.

I got a call from Mission President. We haven’t had a lot of success in these first three weeks…..us or the other hermanas that are here with us and he called me basically asking why and what can I do to fix it. We have zero baptismal dates, but today, after I got off the phone with President Evrett Benton, we all got together in our little apartment and talked. We will now have more success. I think I have been focusing so much on finding an amazing family like Hector and his family, I forgot that not every convert will be like that.

It’s rainy today.  I like it.

Thank you, family, for fasting and praying for me.  I know it has helped.  Last week I forgot to tell you…..Hermana Jordan Scanlon and I were fed kidney and liver and tongue.  From the cow.

So something that has happened to us a lot lately is that people run away from us. I dunno why.

Thank you for writing me. I really appreciate your emails. I get so giddy to be able to communicate on Mondays. Family, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment