Saturday, February 19, 2011

December 28, 2010--The Call Aftermath


The Christmas call made me so incredibly happy—you have no idea! I didn’t realize you guys missed me. Well, let me explain…I figured you did, but you never mention things in your emails so I just figured it was casual. It made me feel real loved that you are all excited for my return.

Big News: Vanesa was called to be the first counselor in the Young Womens this Sunday. I thought that was cool. And yesterday we went and did a visit with the new Young Womens presidency to our other recent convert families house and Vanesa shared her testimony and it made me really emotional because I actually feel somewhat included in the process of her gaining a testimony. They will stay active and they will get married in the temple. That makes everything worth it.

Let me explain to you about the heat here….remember at Lake Powell during the middle of the afternoon if we have the air conditioner off on the houseboat and everyone is so incredibly hot we just lay around like zombies?  Well, that is what happens here in Argentina.  Lots of people don’t have air conditioning so they just sit outside in the shade in their lawn chairs and shirts off trying to not overheat.  It’s incredible how hot it is.  Today when I was doing my exercises, I couldn’t do them like I did in the winter cuz my body get completely overheated.



No comments:

Post a Comment