Saturday, February 19, 2011

January 3, 2011--Limbo


It was so good to talk to you all on Christmas.  I just thought I would repeat that again cuz I loved it so much. 

There have been mass bank robbing here in Argentina and none of the banks have money.  We have to travel two hours in a train today to go to a bank in a large city and still waited an hour.  It’s nuts!  How can the country function if nobody can get cash.  It’s weird.  And here they don’t really take credit cards in too many places.

We had a lot of people in church this week and it made me so incredibly happy because I have been a little stressed for the progress of the area.  For sacrament meeting Hermana Claros and I had to sit outside of the chapel looking through a window cuz it was so packed.  They passed us the sacrament through the window.

I was thinking how I have never taken a picture of the church.  Well, it’s not a church, it’s a meeting house cuz it’s literally a house. We found a new family—the only downside is that they tell us they are moving on the 20th of this month, but they loved church. Hopefully, they stay to get baptized or if no, we can send the reference I don’t want them to get lost in the move, 

No comments:

Post a Comment